lincomycin spectinomycin injection of poultry
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||100000 Pack/Packs|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pack/Packs per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,any way acceptable|
- Function: Antibacterial Drugs
- Dosage Form: Injection, Powder
- Animal Type: Cattle, Fowl, Pets, Sheep
- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Depond
- Certificate: GMP
- Package: 50ml-100ml plastic bottle
- Pack details: plastic bottle, carton(5.0cm*9.4cm*9.4cm)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||plastic bottle, glass bottle, 50ml, 100ml|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after delivery|
lincomycin spectinomycin injection of poultry - antibacterial solution
Mainly for livestock and poultry’s mix-infection of colibacillus, salmonella and pasteurella.
Clinical situation: swollen head, swollen face, respiratory symptom, diarrhea.
Autoptic changes: Good effect on perihepatitis, omphalitis, pericarditis, air sacculitis, vitelline peritonitis, enteritis, necrotic enteritis, especially effective to unprogressive colon bacillus.
Also can cure duck’s orrhomeningitis, Treponema hyodysenteriae, Toxoplasma gondii.
4.high utilization ratio.
Administration and Dosage:
For each kg of body weight: 0.15-0.2ml, inject twice when severe situation
1. Lincomycin hcl : Spectinomycin Sulfate = 2:1
Can restrain the forming of cell protein of bacteria and prevent the release of formed protein in order to reach the a very strong effect on killing bacteria. Lincomycin hcl is effective to gram positive bacteria such as staphylococcus and pneumococcus and Spectinomycin Sulfate can well restrain the gram negative bactera such as colibacillus and salmonella. These two working together can greatly increase the antibacterial activity against mycoplasma.
2. Composite nucleotide bears the ability of fix animal bodies’ lymphocyte, organ so that it can increase the immunity.
3. Antiviral agent will phosphorizate once enter the infected cell, whose outcome will become the inhibitor of Virus synthase, restraining the forming of Virus DNA, RNA polymerase and protein so as to stop the virus from spreading.
Pigeon medicine series